Music Together® is an internationally recognized, research-based early childhood music program for newborns to 5-year-olds, and the adults who love them. We believe all children are musical, and our playful classes introduce you and your family to a world of musical expression!
We offer classes in Old Saybrook, Deep River, Guilford, South Glastonbury and Newington.
What is a Music Together Class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that respect the unique learning sytles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment--regardless of their own musical abilities.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Want to know more?